Donations to my blog
I will only have this post "Donations to my blog" until 31Dec18. Next year, I will only have my Helenmay Crochet Studio posts instead. If you like my free YouTube video tutorials and free written patterns, you can donate any amount you like to help fund my creations and my work up until 31Dec18. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it! On 31Dec18, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). Also, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. I can never thank you enough for your support!
This page will change periodically, and I may work on different crochet projects in between. Sometimes, I will leave my crochet project a surprise. Here is my tentative crochet plan:
- Completed Crochet Amigurumi Rabbit Fun up to 2018!
- Crochet Large Horse video tutorial, is complete! I decided to leave these YouTube video tutorials on my Free YouTube channel. The Crochet Large Unicorn won first place at the San Diego County Fair. So proud of this one. My favorite of the year! Here is the direct link to check it out: Crochet Large Mustang Horse and/or Unicorn
- Crochet Squirrel (special request by one of the YouTube video viewers, because she couldn’t follow the written pattern she had purchased.). Completed. I also completed a paid written pattern, that goes with the Video tutorial, that can be found on Ravelry. This is another one of my favorites! I am not sure what happened to the person who requested it, but THANK YOU! I had a lot of fun with this pattern as you will see! Here is the direct link: Crochet Squirrel, Skunk, and Cat!!! One pattern.
- Elastic Tunisian Crochet leg warmers. Changed my mind about this one. I don’t really like the look. I prefer the regular crochet leg warmers. Here is the direct link, if you would like to make one: Quick, Easy, Elastic topped crochet leg warmers.
- Handmade Crochet hook holder and sewing kit set. Not yet started. I decided to try and get to this one in 2019. If you would like to see some fun inspiring ideas, here is the direct link: Crochet hook holder fun ideas
- Large Crochet Minion. Starting now.
- Christmas CAL. Crochet Heirloom Christmas boy and girl elves are finished. Here is the direct link: Crochet Heirloom Elves
- Crochet Dog for Helenwoodward Animal Shelter Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon. Finished. I have finished the CAL for the crochet Afghan Dog.
- Crochet Sea Horse Hot Pad/Potholder. I have changed my mind about making this one. I decided to “possibly” make a Christmas potholder to add to my collection, if I have time. Here is the direct link to my YouTube Channel to see what Christmas designs I have: Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel
- I had a family request for a crochet baby blanket. So, I have a new design coming. Starting now. I have an excellent blog post for baby shower ideas. Here is the direct link: Crochet baby shower fun ideas!
Make sure that you check my Contests and Giveaways page! I am finishing up the year, and will have a poll in my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel Facebook Group in January 2019 putting next year’s contest and/or giveaway to a vote with my group members. It is free to join my Facebook Group.