Donations to my blog
If you like my free YouTube video tutorials and free written patterns, you can donate any amount you like to help fund my creations and my work. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it! At the end of every year, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). Also, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. I can never thank you enough for your support!
This page will change periodically, and I may work on different crochet projects in between. Sometimes, I will leave my crochet project a surprise. Here is my tentative crochet plan:
- Completed Crochet Amigurumi Rabbit Fun up to 2018!
- Crochet Large Horse video tutorial, is complete! I decided to leave these YouTube video tutorials on my Free YouTube channel. The Crochet Large Unicorn won first place at the San Diego County Fair.
- Crochet Squirrel (special request by one of the YouTube video viewers, because she couldn’t follow the written pattern she had purchased.). Completed. I also completed a paid written pattern, that goes with the Video tutorial, that can be found on Ravelry.
- Elastic Tunisian Crochet leg warmers still working, but on hold.
- Handmade Crochet hook holder and sewing kit set. Not yet started.
- Large Crochet Minion. Not yet started.
- Christmas CAL. Crochet Heirloom Christmas boy and girl elves have started.
- Crochet Dog for Helenwoodward Animal Shelter Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon. Finished. I have finished the CAL for the crochet Afghan Dog.
- Crochet Sea Horse Hot Pad/Potholder. Not yet started.