It is a brand new year of crochet fun for 2020! I will be working on other crochet items in between the crochet items on the following list:
This year I am choosing one random Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member that sends me a postcard/handmade card before 1Oct20 with a crochet design request. If you would like to find out more details, here is the direct blog link: Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member 2020.
- Finished January 2020. The first amigurumi project for the new year is a Crochet Amigurumi Koala. Denny Campbell contacted me via Facebook and requested that I make a crochet amigurumi Koala so that she could make them as fundraisers for the real Koala’s. If you would like to find out more about the Koala’s and the protection of their habitat, here is the direct link to the Australia Koala Foundation. Here is the direct blog link for my adorable crochet Koalas: Crochet Amigurumi Koala and Baby Koala
PDF written pattern crochet request for one of my YouTube video tutorials
A member or non-member can make a monetary donation for a PDF written pattern crochet request for one of my YouTube video tutorials. No refunds. Your request will go to the top of the waiting list if there is one. You will receive the completed Crochet PDF written pattern for free and will become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member (If you are not already a member.) and eligible for all member benefits. There is no guarantee for time-frame to completion, but I will give you an approximate time frame. Usually, I can complete the task within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Finished APR2020. Started Under The Sea Mystery CAL for the year 2020. You can join in at any time. The bonus graphs are complete and can be found on part 10. They can be used to replace any of my current graphs in the Graphghan or make matching pillows!
- FINISHED 20MAR20. A family member requested a crochet panda, so this crochet request will be started after the Koala is completed. Started March 2020 with a goal of completion date by the end of March 2020. If you would like to make my Crochet Panda Bear, here is the direct link: Crochet Large Amigurumi Panda Bear.
- Finished. Request made by TnDancer for a Crochet French Bulldog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020. APR2020 start date. Finished 9May20. This Crochet French Bulldog has a PDF written pattern and free step-by-step YouTube video tutorials. Here is the direct blog link: Crochet Amigurumi French Bulldog
- Finished. 2 Baby shower crochet sets for family/friends. Started 24Apr2020 with a planned completion date in May2020.
- Finished. Crochet Chocolate lab dog request made by a friend. Started 24Apr2020 with a planned completion date of May 2020.
- Finished. Request made by Caroline Struve for aShih Tzu crochet dog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020. Finished ahead of schedule in May2020.
- Finished. Arianne C. had trouble with making a crochet cat bed. The original crochet designer wasn’t responding to Arianne’s request for help. So, I decided since I am slightly ahead of schedule, and I wanted to make it anyway, I have moved the “Blue Crochet Cat Bed” ahead of schedule. You can follow along by joining my Helenmay Crochet Facebook Group, it is free to join. Finished May2020.
- Finished May 2020. Bonus Crochet request from the year 2019 moved to the year 2020. Susie Lafferty requested a girl and boy crochet rag doll. This crochet pattern has free step by step YouTube video tutorials and a PDF written pattern! Here is the direct blog link: Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Jack and Jill Ragdolls
- Finished 17Jun2020. Started 3Jun2020. Danielle Johnson contacted me via Facebook and said: “Thank you for doing this. (Designing the crochet koala’s). We finally got some rain so I hope and pray it rained in the right places. The number of Koalas that died is alarming and their habitat is burnt. It will take a long time to rebuild what was lost.
It’s still so heartbreaking to come back to my homeland after living in New Orleans and seeing this devastation.
Also prayers to the firefighters who lost their lives in the raging fire.
I can’t wait to make these (crochet Koalas) and donate them for raffle draws to raise money for the bushfire appeal.
Now we just need a matching Kangaroo! What do you think Helen?” 🙂 I was able to finish a crochet large amigurumi kangaroo. Now, I am just finishing up the littler crochet kangaroos as of 17Jun2020.
- Finished 17Jun2020. Christmas Crochet Angel request made by a family member. Planned completion date is before Christmas 2020. I followed a crochet PDF written pattern from One and Two Company whose crochet angel is just too adorable. Pictures coming soon. Started 14Jun2020.
12. Marlene M. is a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member and her crochet request was for a Tunisian Crochet Australian Wildlife Graphghan. Marlene said that she loves to Tunisian Crochet and is currently working on her second Tunisian Crochet Under The Sea Graphghan. She told me that she is excited to start on the Tunisian Crochet Australian Wildlife Graphghan. As of 24July2020, I am currently working on the Australian Wildlife Tunisian Crochet Graphghan
I am ahead of schedule for the year 2020. 🙂 Now, my next crochet projects will be determined by the winner of my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member random free giveaway! Deadline is 1Oct20