Last updated 29Oct18
No Purchase Necessary. It is free to subscribe to my blog. You are free to unsubscribe at any time. If you participate in any of my contests/giveaways then you agree to my guidelines.
1.Snowball Express Random Free Giveaway 14February 2019!!! USA participants only. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. You would pick one of my free YouTube crochet baby blankets to make (I have the crochet baby blankets listed on my Snowball Express blog post). You would share a picture of the finished crochet baby blanket with me on Facebook, or contact me through my blog and attach the picture via email. IMPORTANT: Send me a picture of your finished crochet baby blanket with a small, but readable, piece of paper on one of the blanket corners that has the date, the crochet pattern you chose, the state you are from, and #Snowballexpress. I will then put your name on your picture, and enter your picture into my free random snowball express giveaway.
For every crochet blanket that you send, your name will also appear on my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member Gold Brick Wall, and you will be eligible for all of the same donor membership benefits! If you send your picture of the finished crochet baby blanket in the year 2018, then you will be added to the 2018 special donor membership gold brick wall. If you send your picture of the finished crochet baby blanket in the year 2019, then you will be added to the 2019 special donor membership gold brick wall.
I will put the pictures on my blog post “People who have shared their finished crochet work with me.” I will also put the pictures on my Facebook timelines. I will also post the pictures on my blog post: Random Free Giveaway for 3 Lucky People on the Snowball Express!
I am not sponsored by #snowballexpress. I am not sponsored by Amazon. I am not sponsored by Joann craft store, Michaels Craft store, or Hobby Lobby Craft Store. Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel is sponsoring this random free giveaway. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. On 14February 2019, I will pick 3 random people that participated, in my random free giveaway on behalf of the snowball express charity. ONE Lucky person will win their choice of a $100 gift card to Joann Craft store, Hobby Lobby, OR Michaels Craft Store and 2 lucky people will win one $50 Amazon e-gift card each. I will of course videotape myself putting all of the names in a container and drawing the 3 random names; exactly how I hold all of my other random free giveaways. You will be able to see the video of the random drawing on YouTube. The first random name drawn will have their choice out of the three prizes. The second random name will have their choice out of the remaining 2 prizes. You must follow the directions for making your crochet blankets given by #snowballexpress. I give the links on my Snowball Express blog post. You would mail your own finished crochet baby blanket to the charity address given in the link. I am using the crochet honor system that you would actually mail the finished crochet baby blanket to the Snowball express charity. You must follow all of my directions to be entered into my random free giveaway. I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I am not responsible for undeliverable emails, or lost emails, or lost Amazon e-giftcards sent via email. I am not liable for anything related to this random free giveaway for charity. If you participate in my giveaway then you agree to my guidelines/policies. If nobody participates in the random free giveaway, the contest will become null and void. If only one person participates in the random free giveaway, they will receive all 3 prizes mentioned above!!! If only 2 people participate, the second random name drawn will receive all 2 remaining prizes!!!! Happy Crocheting everyone!!!
To see all of the participants in the random free giveaway, here is the direct link:
2. I have 4 crochet testers that have already agreed to test my new site: Helenmay Crochet Studio.
Judy C., Melissa L., Dianne D. and Lori H responded to my Facebook request. They have each agreed to help me test the function of my site, and so far everything is working out really well. They will share a picture of their finished crochet reindeer with me when they are finished. They started 30Sept18 and they each have 90 days or 90 views to rent the video tutorials and they get a crochet PDF written Reindeer pattern. If they need more time, I can reset their rental video tutorials for an additional 90 days or 90 views for free. After they share a picture with me of their finished crochet reindeer, and let me know how their experience was, I will give each of them a $25 Amazon e-gift card. Thank you very much Judy, Melissa, Dianne, and Lori!!!
Melissa already completed her crochet reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-gift card:
Judy C. already finished her Crochet Reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-giftcard.
Dianne D. finished her adorable crochet reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-gift card:
3. Julie’s 2 Charity Afghans. If you would like to help make Crochet Granny Squares to help Julie make the Charity Afghans, here is the direct link for information: Julie’s Charity Afghans Julie will be picking one name of the person that helped her the most with making her charity afghans, and I will send them a special Thank You gift. No purchase necessary. You must have a USA or Canada mailing address and be at least 18 years of age. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items or anything related to this giveaway.
4. Donor exclusive giveaway 31Dec18.
“Donations to my blog” People who have donated to my blog are now Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018. DONATIONS ONLY! No refunds. USA or International (Void where prohibited, and you must understand/speak English). I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I will provide the tracking# as proof that I mailed the item.
If you like my video tutorials and PDF written patterns, you can donate to help fund my creations and my work up until 31Dec18. You can change the minimum donation amount in my Helenmay Crochet Studio online store before checking out. The better the donations throughout the year the better promotional codes I can give, and I may be able to give away more surprise giveaways during the year.
- Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018 are eligible to receive 1 promotional code each year for 50% off anything in my Helenmay Crochet Studio Online Store!!! Just contact me through my blog to receive your promotional code. If you do not contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
- Also, on 31Dec18, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise of my choice (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). I will pay for shipping. I will upload a YouTube video showing me pick the winning name on Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel. If I don’t hear from the winning person in 7 days, I will draw another name. If I don’t hear from that person in 7 days, I will draw another name. I will continue to draw names every 7 days until there is a winner. To see the pictures of my special surprise for the year 2018, go to Donations to my blog pictures of surprise giveaway.
- In addition to that, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. If you do not contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
- I will now only take special crochet requests from Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members. I cannot promise that I can get to them all, but I will try my best.
- Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members can request charities that they would like to help with crochet, and I “may” help try to crochet for the same charity and help advertise. Again, I make no promises, but I will try my best.
- I will continue to place the donor names on the “Gold Brick Helenmay Donor Wall.”
CLOSED CROCHET CONTESTS FOR THE YEAR 2018:
1. Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest Deadline 1 SEP 2018. I am not sponsored by anyone. If you participate then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway.
For those participating in my Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest 2018, you are eligible to receive any, or all 3, of my Crochet PDF Extra Small, Small, and Large Siberian Husky Dog PDF Written Patterns for Free. Please find the “Contact” me button at the top of my Homepage, and let me know that you want a free written pattern (s) for my Husky Dogs, and which one(s). You must be a subscriber to my blog. I will send you one free crochet Husky Dog pattern to get you started for the contest. Once you submit a picture of your Crochet Husky Dog that you made for the contest, I will send you the rest of my remaining free Crochet Siberian Husky Dog written patterns that you would like to have.
On my BLOG, go to “Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest 2018” and you will see all of the entry pictures for people’s crochet Siberian Husky Dogs. Please comment with the “name,” “letter,” or “number” found on your favorite picture. People work hard on their crochet Siberian Husky dogs, so please be respectful when commenting. No spam please.
Links to Crochet Siberian Husky Dog PDF Official Rules:
On 30Jun2018 a random Surprise Free Giveaway was conducted for current Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest entries for 2018. 3 top choices were picked by “Sarahdipiti:” Ashley Foster, Judy Crissman, and Dorothy Lavoie (On behalf of Sarah Lavoie) were the top choices picked. A $25 gift certificate for the online “Sarahdipiti” website shop was already given to the 3 recipients. Sarahdipiti and I are not to be held responsible for anything related to the free prizes awarded. For example, we are not responsible for taxes incurred, shipping, lost or damaged mail, etc…By accepting the random surprise free giveaway gift certificate, you agree to my official rules.
1. This Giveaway is over, go to the blog post: Winners of my 1May18 giveaways! Amazon Gift Card Random Free Giveaway Deadline 1 May 2018. I am NOT sponsored by Amazon. If you participate then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway. The winner is announced on the blog post: Amazon Gift Card Winner for 1May18
2. This giveaway is over, go to the blog post: Winners of my 1May18 giveaways! I gave away the complete Crochet Plum Pudding colored Heavenly Blessing Scarf Set, which included Flip Mittens, Hats, Boot Cuffs, coin purse with $25 Michaels Craft store gift card, and bottle holder to one lucky winner on 1May2018.
You must be from the USA and at least 18 years of age to participate. All of the Crochet Heavenly Blessing Set items that you see in the pictures below were included in the set that 1 lucky winner received on 1May18. I am not responsible for lost, damaged, missing, wrong size, or anything else related to the FREE random prize giveaway. I am not sponsored by Michaels Craft store or anyone else related to the random free prize giveaway. I announced the winner on my blog on 1May18 after receiving confirmation from the winner. If you participated then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway. Go to my Crochet Heavenly Blessing Scarf Set Blog for some free written patterns: Crochet Heavenly Blessing Set Blog Post
Go to the bottom of my Home page to see the countdown calendars for my active Contests and/or Giveaways.
You will also see my “Facebook link” at the bottom of the page. On my Helenmay Crochet You Tube Channel Facebook page, you can also go to my photo album and see all of the current entries for the Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest. Please hit like, love, or comment for your favorites!
My next crochet contest and/or Giveaway will be in the year 2019. I am going to give the people in my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel Facebook Group the opportunity to take a poll for the type of crochet contest and/or giveaway that they want in the year 2019. I will run the poll in January 2019. Happy Crocheting!!!