Last updated 06Oct20.
No Purchase Necessary. It is free to subscribe to my blog. You are free to unsubscribe at any time. If you participate in any of my contests/giveaways then you agree to my guidelines.
CLOSED GIVEAWAYS for the year 2020:
1. Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member random free giveaway! The one random winner will be announced 1OCT2020. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER MARLENE MORRIS! Marlene chose the $200 Mary Maxim virtual gift card as her prize. For details regarding the random FREE giveaway please go to the Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member blog post for details. This random FREE giveaway is for Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2020. No purchase necessary!!! The member must email/mail a card to be eligible. If you participate in my random free giveaway then you agree to abide by my rules/guidelines. Void where prohibited. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. If you would like to find out how to become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member and what benefits you will receive, here is the direct link:
2. Tunisian Crochet Under The Sea Mystery CAL 2020 surprise FREE giveaway! THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Brenda Butler chose the Tunisian Crochet hook set. The other 2 random free winners for this giveaway are Marlene Morris who will receive a Furls Tunisian Crochet Hook and Mollies Knitting and Crochet will receive a Furls crochet hook. All 3 winning packages were mailed on 5Oct20.
Brenda B. has been following along with my Tunisian Crochet Afghans since my “Wizard of Oz” Tunisian Afghan. So, she is one of the recipients of my Tunisian Crochet Surprise free package giveaway that will include a Furls Tunisian Crochet Hook!!! I am not affiliated or sponsored by Furls. I have one more free Furls Tunisian Crochet hook to give away, but the possible recipient has to share a crochet picture of at least 1 completed Tunisian Crochet blocks with me (They can be any one of my free PDF downloadable blocks from past to current) before 01Oct2020. Otherwise, the offer becomes null and void. No purchase necessary! Here is the direct link to my Facebook group for my past Tunisian Crochet Graphs: Helenmay Crochet Facebook Group (It is free to join my group). I am not responsible for lost and or damaged mail. I am not liable for anything related to this random free giveaway.
If I have more than one recipient before 1 Oct 2020, I will randomly pick one name to win the one remaining free Furls Tunisian Crochet Hook surprise package. The deadline is 1Oct20. Both surprise packages will be mailed after that date and should be in time for Christmas 2020! Again, I am not responsible for lost and/or damaged mail. I am not responsible for broken/damaged crochet hooks. If you participate in my random FREE giveaways, then you agree to abide by my rules. Void where prohibited. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. The recipient will become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member after sharing only one picture of one completed Tunisian Crochet Under The Sea Mystery Block and eligible for all other member benefits for the year 2020!
As of 13Jun20 Furls is sold out of the Tunisian Crochet Hooks. So I only have 2 Free Furls Tunisian Crochet hooks that I will be giving away. However, I will have another surprise package giveaway for 1Oct20. So, there will be 3 surprise packages total, but only 2 will have a Furls Tunisian Crochet hook. I have 3 active members who have been participating in my Tunisian Crochet Under The Sea Mystery CAL 2020: Brenda B., Marlene M., and Mollies K and C. Brenda will have first choice of surprise packages and Marlene M. and Mollies K and C. will randomly chosen to choose between the 2 surprise packages that are remaining. If there are any other participating members before 1Oct20 they will be added into the random free giveaway. Again, I am not sponsored or affiliated with Furls. Please read all of the rules for eligibility. Void where prohibited. If you have any questions regarding this random free giveaway, you can find my contact link at the top of my blog’s HOME page.
Closed Giveaways for the Year 2020.
1. National Crochet Month MARCH 2020!!! This contest is for Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members that mailed me a card. I will pick one of the RANDOM members that mailed me a card on 31Mar2020 and they will win a FREE $50 Gift Card via email for their favorite local online yarn company, Etsy, or Amazon. Void where prohibited. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. I am not responsible for lost gift vouchers, gift cards and or lost items mailed from another company. I am not responsible for anything adversely related to this FREE random giveaway. If you participate then you agree to abide by my rules. To find out how to become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member and what benefits you will receive, here is the direct blog link: Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members 2020
The winner of this random FREE giveaway is Maria P. Maria chose a $50 Amazon e-gift card.
2. National Crochet Month MARCH 2020!!!! Random FREE Giveaway for one person who has purchased one of my PDF crochet written patterns during the month March 2020!!! I am also going to pick one of my FACEBOOK top fans!!! (Value will be any crochet PDF written pattern on Ravelry up to a Maximum value of $20)
The random free Ravelry winner was emailed on 31Mar20. The winner was Brenda R.
Most of my Facebook Top Fans love my YouTube video tutorials rather than PDF written patterns. I haven’t had any contacts requesting any of the Ravelry PDF written patterns, but I notified all of my Facebook Top Fans to contact me if they are interested by the end of the day 31Mar2020.
CLOSED GIVEAWAYS FOR THE YEAR 2019:
1. This free giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced on 1Jan2020. If the winning grand prize for the Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members is not claimed by 7Jan20, a new member name will be drawn. If you would like a chance to reenter the 2019 member redrawing, you must contact me via my blog and state that you would like to be entered into the re-drawing, here is the direct link: Contact link
I will be sharing crochet pictures a little differently for the year 2019. I will save all of the crochet pictures that people send me for the year 2019. The crochet pictures must be from one of my free YouTube video tutorials. At the end of the year, I will pick one person that shared the most completed crochet pictures for the year 2019. You can be from anywhere in the world! I will send you a free surprise of my choice on 31Dec2019. I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I will send you the tracking# after I mail your package. The surprise may be a gift card via email depending on where the prize winner is from. If you are younger than 18 years of age, I need parental/guardian consent in order for you to receive the free surprise of my choice. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. If you participate in any of my free giveaways then you agree to my rules and guidelines. I am not liable for anything related to my free giveaways. Here is the direct link to the blog post:
Bonus addition: If you crocheted one of my Helenmay Crochet Dogs, you will be eligible for my random free dog leash and $25 donation to your charity navigator animal charity of choice. There will be 2 “Lucky Leash” random free giveaways. The winners will be announced on 1Jan2020.
If you would like to see other crochet pictures shared with me prior to the year 2019, here is the direct link:
2. This random free giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced on 1Jan2020. Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member Random Free Giveaway. Deadline 31Dec19. Here is the direct link to find out more information: Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member.
Closed Contests/giveaways for the year 2019
26Oct19 Bonus Random Surprise Giveaway scheduled for 25November19!
One lucky Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member contacted me via my blog (You can find the link at the top of my blog’s HOME page) before 18Oct19 and they won the random opportunity to receive “Crochet Magazine issue 46 (still in the package)” for free.
Surprise random giveaway on “I Love Yarn” Day 12Oct19. Here is the direct blog post to find out what and who won! National Yarn Day Surprise Random Winner!
Crochet Outstanding Amigurumi Contest for the year 2019:
This contest is now closed. Prize winners please contact me to claim your prizes. Here is the direct contact link: Helenmay Crochet ContactAt the beginning of the year 2019, I took a Facebook poll to see if crocheters wanted a contest or giveaway this year. The winning poll vote was for a Crochet Large Amigurumi Contest. Some people asked if I could add some medium-sized crochet amigurumi, and I said yes. Deadline is 1Sept2019. If you would like to participate in my Crochet Amigurumi Contest, here is the direct link for the rules/guidelines:
During the timeframe 01Jan2019 until 22Jun2019, if you already purchased my Ravelry paid Crochet PDF written patterns, and/or my Paid Bundled Crochet Written patterns on my blog, your email is automatically entered into my random free giveaway for a $25 Etsy gift card (This random free giveaway is now closed). I will email a random winner, until I receive a response from someone that wants to receive the free $25 Etsy gift card via email. I am not responsible for lost emails. I am not responsible for anything that you purchase on Etsy using your free $25 Etsy gift card. I am not sponsored by Etsy. If you participate in any of my Contests and/or Giveaways then you agree to abide by my rules and guidelines. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
There are too many names to put into a box/bag for a drawing. So I will put the letters of the alphabet in a box/bag as well as numbers 1-10. Either I or my husband will draw one letter and one number from the box/bag. I will look at my generated list of all entries and find the drawn number with the drawn letter for the last name. For example, If I draw a letter “C” and a number 8, I will count the “C’s” until I get to 8, even if I have to go through the generated list more than once. I want to make it as fair and random as possible.
Here is how the email conversation went with the winner:
“Hello! I held a random free giveaway for people that purchased one of my PDF written patterns between the time frame 01Jan19 until 21Jun19. My husband picked the letter “S” and the number 3. Your email was the 3rd “S” on my Ravelry PDF written pattern purchase list on 1Mar19. You have won a free $25 Etsy Gift Card. If you would like to accept it, I will use this email to send you the free gift card.”
You mean I finally won something? In 71 years, I think I have one 4 things. If this is not a joke, I would gladly accept your gift card. Maybe more yarn in the future?? Thank you very much. I would love to accept your 25$ gift card. How would I use it on Etsy?
- Snowball Express Random Free Giveaway 14February 2019!!!
Here is the YouTube video showing the prize winners:
The First Place Prize winner requested the $100 Hobby Lobby gift card.
The Second Place Prize winner requested a $50 Amazon e-gift card.
The Third Place Prize winner requested a $50 Amazon e-gift card.
These were the rules:
USA participants only. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. You would pick one of my free YouTube crochet baby blankets to make (I have the crochet baby blankets listed on my Snowball Express blog post). You would share a picture of the finished crochet baby blanket with me on Facebook, or contact me through my blog and attach the picture via email. IMPORTANT: Send me a picture of your finished crochet baby blanket with a small, but readable, piece of paper on one of the blanket corners that has the date, the crochet pattern you chose, the state you are from, and #Snowballexpress. I will then put your name on your picture, and enter your picture into my free random snowball express giveaway.
For every crochet blanket that you send, your name will also appear on my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member Gold Brick Wall, and you will be eligible for all of the same donor membership benefits for the year 2019.
I will put the pictures on my blog post “People who have shared their finished crochet work with me.” I will also put the pictures on my Facebook timelines. I will also post the pictures on my blog post: Random Free Giveaway for 3 Lucky People on the Snowball Express!
I am not sponsored by #snowballexpress. I am not sponsored by Amazon. I am not sponsored by Joann craft store, Michaels Craft store, Mary Maxim or Hobby Lobby Craft Store. Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel is sponsoring this random free giveaway. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. On 14February 2019, I will pick 3 random people that participated, in my random free giveaway on behalf of the snowball express charity. ONE Lucky person will win their choice of a $100 gift card to Joann Craft store, Hobby Lobby, Mary Maxim OR Michaels Craft Store and 2 lucky people will win one $50 Amazon, or Mary Maxim, e-gift card each. I will of course videotape myself putting all of the names in a container and drawing the 3 random names; exactly how I hold all of my other random free giveaways. You will be able to see the video of the random drawing on YouTube. The first random name drawn will have their choice out of the three prizes. The second random name will have their choice out of the remaining 2 prizes. You must follow the directions for making your crochet blankets given by #snowballexpress. I give the links on my Snowball Express blog post. You would mail your own finished crochet baby blanket to the charity address given in the link. I am using the crochet honor system that you would actually mail the finished crochet baby blanket to the Snowball express charity. You must follow all of my directions to be entered into my random free giveaway. I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I am not responsible for undeliverable emails, or lost emails, or lost Amazon, Mary Maxim e-giftcards sent via email. I am not liable for anything related to this random free giveaway for charity. If you participate in my giveaway then you agree to my guidelines/policies. If nobody participates in the random free giveaway, the contest will become null and void. If only one person participates in the random free giveaway, they will receive all 3 prizes mentioned above!!! If only 2 people participate, the second random name drawn will receive all 2 remaining prizes!!!! Happy Crocheting everyone!!!
To see all of the participants in the random free giveaway, here is the direct link:
- I have 4 crochet testers that have already agreed to test my new site: Helenmay Crochet Studio.
Judy C., Melissa L., Dianne D. and Lori H responded to my Facebook request. They have each agreed to help me test the function of my site, and so far everything is working out really well. They will share a picture of their finished crochet reindeer with me when they are finished. They started 30Sept18 and they each have 90 days or 90 views to rent the video tutorials and they get a crochet PDF written Reindeer pattern. If they need more time, I can reset their rental video tutorials for an additional 90 days or 90 views for free. After they share a picture with me of their finished crochet reindeer, and let me know how their experience was, I will give each of them a $25 Amazon e-gift card. Thank you very much Judy, Melissa, Dianne, and Lori!!!
Melissa already completed her crochet reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-gift card:
Judy C. already finished her Crochet Reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-giftcard.
Dianne D. finished her adorable crochet reindeer and received her $25 Amazon e-gift card:
Lori H. is still working on finishing her crochet reindeer. The crochet reindeer will go here when it is complete. Last updated 14Feb19.
CLOSED CROCHET CONTESTS FOR THE YEAR 2018:
Donor exclusive giveaway 31Dec18. This is now complete. Go to my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member blog post to see all of the winners. You can find the link at the top of my HOME page.
“Donations to my blog” People who have donated to my blog are now Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018. DONATIONS ONLY! No refunds. USA or International (Void where prohibited, and you must understand/speak English). I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I will provide the tracking# as proof that I mailed the item.
If you like my video tutorials and PDF written patterns, you can donate to help fund my creations and my work up until 31Dec18. You can change the minimum donation amount in my Helenmay Crochet Studio online store before checking out. The better the donations throughout the year the better promotional codes I can give, and I may be able to give away more surprise giveaways during the year.
- Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018 are eligible to receive 1 promotional code each year for 50% off anything in my Helenmay Crochet Studio Online Store!!! Just contact me through my blog to receive your promotional code. If you do not contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
- Also, on 31Dec18, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise of my choice (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). I will pay for shipping. I will upload a YouTube video showing me pick the winning name on Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel. If I don’t hear from the winning person in 7 days, I will draw another name. If I don’t hear from that person in 7 days, I will draw another name. I will continue to draw names every 7 days until there is a winner. To see the pictures of my special surprise for the year 2018, go to Donations to my blog pictures of surprise giveaway.
- In addition to that, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. If you do not contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
- I will now only take special crochet requests from Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members. I cannot promise that I can get to them all, but I will try my best.
- Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members can request charities that they would like to help with crochet, and I “may” help try to crochet for the same charity and help advertise. Again, I make no promises, but I will try my best.
- I will continue to place the donor names on the “Gold Brick Helenmay Donor Wall.”
Other Closed Contests for the year 2018.
1. Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest Deadline 1 SEP 2018. I am not sponsored by anyone. If you participate then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway.
For those participating in my Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest 2018, you are eligible to receive any, or all 3, of my Crochet PDF Extra Small, Small, and Large Siberian Husky Dog PDF Written Patterns for Free. Please find the “Contact” me button at the top of my Homepage, and let me know that you want a free written pattern (s) for my Husky Dogs, and which one(s). You must be a subscriber to my blog. I will send you one free crochet Husky Dog pattern to get you started for the contest. Once you submit a picture of your Crochet Husky Dog that you made for the contest, I will send you the rest of my remaining free Crochet Siberian Husky Dog written patterns that you would like to have.
On my BLOG, go to “Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest 2018” and you will see all of the entry pictures for people’s crochet Siberian Husky Dogs. Please comment with the “name,” “letter,” or “number” found on your favorite picture. People work hard on their crochet Siberian Husky dogs, so please be respectful when commenting. No spam please.
Links to Crochet Siberian Husky Dog PDF Official Rules:
On 30Jun2018 a random Surprise Free Giveaway was conducted for current Crochet Siberian Husky Dog Contest entries for 2018. 3 top choices were picked by “Sarahdipiti:” Ashley Foster, Judy Crissman, and Dorothy Lavoie (On behalf of Sarah Lavoie) were the top choices picked. A $25 gift certificate for the online “Sarahdipiti” website shop was already given to the 3 recipients. Sarahdipiti and I are not to be held responsible for anything related to the free prizes awarded. For example, we are not responsible for taxes incurred, shipping, lost or damaged mail, etc…By accepting the random surprise free giveaway gift certificate, you agree to my official rules.
1. This Giveaway is over, go to the blog post: Winners of my 1May18 giveaways! Amazon Gift Card Random Free Giveaway Deadline 1 May 2018. I am NOT sponsored by Amazon. If you participate then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway. The winner is announced on the blog post: Amazon Gift Card Winner for 1May18
2. This giveaway is over, go to the blog post: Winners of my 1May18 giveaways! I gave away the complete Crochet Plum Pudding colored Heavenly Blessing Scarf Set, which included Flip Mittens, Hats, Boot Cuffs, coin purse with $25 Michaels Craft store gift card, and bottle holder to one lucky winner on 1May2018.
You must be from the USA and at least 18 years of age to participate. All of the Crochet Heavenly Blessing Set items that you see in the pictures below were included in the set that 1 lucky winner received on 1May18. I am not responsible for lost, damaged, missing, wrong size, or anything else related to the FREE random prize giveaway. I am not sponsored by Michaels Craft store or anyone else related to the random free prize giveaway. I announced the winner on my blog on 1May18 after receiving confirmation from the winner. If you participated then you agree to abide by my official rules, and I am not liable for anything related to this contest/giveaway. If you would like to learn more about my Crochet Heavenly Blessing set, here is the direct link to the blog post :
3. Julie’s 2 Charity Afghans. If you would like to help make Crochet Granny Squares to help Julie make the Charity Afghans, here is the direct link for information: Julie’s Charity Afghans Julie will be picking one name of the person that helped her the most with making her charity afghans, and I will send them a special Thank You gift. No purchase necessary. You must have a USA or Canada mailing address and be at least 18 years of age. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items or anything related to this giveaway. This giveaway is now closed 27Nov18. Julie picked Pat W. who has helped the most in completing the Charity Afghans. They are still finishing up the Charity Afghans, and when they are completed, I will share the pictures on my blog. I have mailed the special Thank you gift.
The above pictures are of the items included in the special Thank You gift for Pat W. for helping Julie M. complete her Charity Afghans.
4. Black Friday 2018 all of my Crochet PDF written patterns in Ravelry and everything in Helenmay Crochet Studio was 50% off.
5. Small Business Saturday in Helenmay Crochet Studio, 24 Nov18, Jodie R. randomly won a Yorkie Dog crochet hook 3.75mm and matching Yorkie Dog tin.
Go to the bottom of my Home page to see the countdown calendars for my active Contests and/or Giveaways.
My next crochet contest and/or Giveaway will be in the year 2019. I am going to give the people in my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel Facebook Group the opportunity to take a poll for the type of crochet contest and/or giveaway that they want in the year 2019. I will run the poll in January 2019. Happy Crocheting!!!