Craft tables can be a lot of fun! I have done a couple of them myself, but I love to look at other craft tables too for crochet ideas! I have put together a list of what I consider top craft table ideas for crochet:
Paid PDF written pattern available on Ravelry: Crochet Fiesta Ripple Potholder Dress PDF written pattern
4. I am a member of a lot of crochet groups on Facebook and a lot of ladies were recommending these adorable little octopi by Sarah Hearn, which has a FREE written pattern:
5. These adorable crochet reindeer had everyone’s attention at my craft table! I only had one, but it sold, and I had a request for a custom one:
Crochet PDF written pattern available on Ravelry: Crochet Amigurumi Reindeer PDF Written Pattern
6. My Crochet Christmas Elf Doll had a lot of attention at my craft table. People were picking them up and checking out their adorable crochet outfits! They were definitely a hit!!
Crochet Heirloom Christmas Elf PDF Written Pattern on Ravelry: Crochet Heirloom Christmas Elf PDF Written Pattern
7. Crochet Snowman that opens and has a secret compartment for toys!! I sold this adorable crochet snowman at one of my craft tables. The person loved it!!
If you like the hat that I used, it is my crochet “Mad Hatter” hat that I originally used for my crochet border collie at the San Diego “Alice in Wonderland” themed county fair. I just left off all of the decorations and changed the original hat to black sparkle colored yarn.
8. Crochet hats. I saw a lot of crochet hats at people’s craft tables. For some reason, I didn’t see people have much success with the finished crochet baby blankets. Craft tables are awesome for getting new clients requesting custom crochet work. If you see someone interested in the crochet hats, you could mention that you also do custom crochet baby blankets too. I have several crochet hats that you can find on my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel!
9. Crochet Baby Booties. These are also quick and simple to make. You may attract more custom crochet orders for crochet baby sets. Some people may just want to purchase your crochet baby booties because they are inexpensive.
AND….Last but not least!!!!
Here is the direct blog post for the FREE written pattern!!
Subscribe to my blog to receive notifications for my blog posts. Also, you can subscribe to my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel for notifications regarding when I have new video tutorials!