Craft tables can be a lot of fun! I have done a couple of them myself, but I love to look at other craft tables too for crochet ideas! I have put together a list of what I consider top craft table ideas for crochet:
This is not a crochet DIY, but you may like it for your craft table:
Paid PDF written pattern available on Ravelry: Crochet Fiesta Ripple Potholder Dress PDF written pattern
4. I am a member of a lot of crochet groups on Facebook and a lot of ladies were recommending these adorable little octopi by Sarah Hearn, which has a FREE written pattern:
5. These adorable crochet reindeer had everyone’s attention at my craft table! I only had one, but it sold, and I had a request for a custom one:
Crochet PDF written pattern available on Ravelry: Crochet Amigurumi Reindeer PDF Written Pattern
6. My Crochet Christmas Elf Doll had a lot of attention at my craft table. People were picking them up and checking out their adorable crochet outfits! They were definitely a hit!!
Crochet Heirloom Christmas Elf PDF Written Pattern on Ravelry: Crochet Heirloom Christmas Elf PDF Written Pattern
7. Crochet Snowman that opens and has a secret compartment for toys!! I sold this adorable crochet snowman at one of my craft tables. The person loved it!!
If you like the hat that I used, it is my crochet “Mad Hatter” hat that I originally used for my crochet border collie at the San Diego “Alice in Wonderland” themed county fair. I just left off all of the decorations and changed the original hat to black sparkle colored yarn.
8. Crochet hats. I saw a lot of crochet hats at people’s craft tables. For some reason, I didn’t see people have much success with the finished crochet baby blankets. Craft tables are awesome for getting new clients requesting custom crochet work. If you see someone interested in the crochet hats, you could mention that you also do custom crochet baby blankets too. I have several crochet hats that you can find on my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel!
You may like this crochet hat beauty by Trisha Rodriguez on Ravelry. The PDF written pattern was FREE as of 28Sept19
This crochet hat is gorgeous too!! This one was a FREE PDF download on 28Sept19 on Ravelry by Melanie Norris.
This one was a FREE PDF download as of 28SEPT19 on Ravelry by Dana Marie Moreno:
If you would like to check out my Crochet Heavenly Blessing Hat and scarf set, here is the direct blog link: Crochet Heavenly Blessing Set
When I saw this crochet abominable snowman hat, I thought it would be perfect with my crochet Rudolph reindeer! I saw someone turn it into a crochet amigurumi abominable snowman too, which was adorable! This was a FREE PDF download on Ravelry as of 28Sept19 by R Solberg:
9. Crochet Baby Booties. These are also quick and simple to make. You may attract more custom crochet orders for crochet baby sets. Some people may just want to purchase your crochet baby booties because they are inexpensive.
Here is the direct blog post for the FREE written pattern!!
11. Crochet Angel Ornament. Free download as of 30Sept19. These quick and easy crochet angels would be a hit on any craft table!!!
You can use him as a hanging decoration or pillow!!!
13. Crochet Santa Pants Gift Holder PDF download link. This link was available for free as of 10Oct19:
14. I have seen this in the past at people’s craft tables. These crochet dog paw Christmas stockings are just too adorable!
15. Crochet Divine Fingerless Mittens:
Subscribe to my blog to receive notifications for my blog posts. Also, you can subscribe to my Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel for notifications regarding when I have new video tutorials!