Donations to my blog
If you like my free YouTube video tutorials and free written patterns, you can donate any amount you like to help fund my creations and my work. Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it! At the end of every year, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). Also, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. I can never thank you enough for your support!
I will be putting all of the different crochet Flower video tutorials here for easy access. You can check back with this blog post periodically to see if I have added any more crochet flowers.
- Helenmay Crochet Quick and Easy Rose:
If you wanted to add a stem for your crochet flower, this video tutorial will show you how:
Instead of using yarn on the stem, you could also use floral tape.
You can also quickly and easily attach your crochet rose flower to a pen!
2. Classic Vintage Crochet Rose. This crochet rose is flat, and you can make it as small, or large, as you want.
3. Crochet Gazania Flower
4. Crochet Double Cherry Blossom Flower
5. Crochet Daisy: I made this daisy into a Hot Pad/ Potholder.
6. African Flower Granny Square:
7. Crochet Beautiful Flower Granny Square. Attach any crochet flower design you want to the Granny Square.