My adorable Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Dog is a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member request by Debbie Anderson. When you are purchasing your general craft materials, I would recommend using one of the major craft stores: Joann’s, Michaels, and/or Hobby Lobby. I would also recommend signing up for their mailing lists. They give great coupons. I also use the apps on my smartphone. If you can find a great price on Amazon Prime, then you can use the affiliate links that I provide.
If you would like to purchase the Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Dog PDF written pattern, here is the direct Ravelry link:
Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Dog PDF Written Pattern
If you would like to purchase the Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Puppy Dog PDF written pattern, here is the direct Ravelry link: Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Puppy Dog PDF Written Pattern
APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS: Corgi Dog: From the tip of the nose to the backside measures 16.5”. From the floor to the tip of the ear is 12.5”.
APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS: Corgi Puppy Dog: From the tip of the nose to the backside measures 8.5”. From the floor to the tip of the ear is 9”.
Corgi Dog GENERAL MATERIALS:
- 1 set of 21mm safety doll eyes. You can purchase them from 6060 eyes or Glasseyesonline. Non-affiliate.
- 1 safety dog nose 21mm. If you don’t want to purchase a safety dog nose, I show how to crochet a nose in the video tutorial. I purchase my safety dog noses from 6060 eyes. Non-affiliate.
- This is the first time that I used safety eyelids. I purchased mine from Glass Eyes Online. Non-affiliate.
- The yarn that I used for my Corgi Dogs main colors are from Hobby Lobby. Non-affiliate.
- 1 skein of Yarn Bee Soft Secret “Honey” colored yarn. Main color for “Princess.”
- 2 skeins of Yarn Bee Soft & Sleek, Low-Pill fiber, “Tobacco” colored yarn. You will have plenty of yarn left over. You can use the leftover yarn for the crochet corgi puppy dog, which has a separate video tutorial coming soon. I used this main color for “Holly” and “Buddy.”
- If you can’t find any of the yarns that I mentioned, then a good alternative yarn is Lion Brand’s Vanna’s Choice “Honey” colored yarn. You will need 2 skeins of this yarn. Click on the picture below, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link.
- I recommend using 1 skein Red Heart With Love Metallic for the snout, ears, and feet. Click the picture below, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link:
- My recommended yarn for the soft fur is 1 skein of white Bernat Pipsqueak yarn. Click on the picture below, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link:
Beginner crocheters may have difficulties crocheting with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn. In the video tutorial, I show an alternate yarn choice that I purchased from Hobby Lobby called Yarn Bee Tender Touch “Snow” colored yarn. I only needed 1 skein, but I used all of the yarn (No room for frogging). I used this alternate yarn choice on “Buddy.” If you don’t have a Hobby Lobby near you, and you don’t care for Pipsqueak yarn, I would recommend using the same yarn that you used for the snout and the ears: A medium 4, 100% acrylic sparkle white colored yarn. I would recommend another skein of Red Heart with Love Metallic white sparkle if you use it for fur too.
- For the tongue, and the optional claws, I used Caron Simply Soft yarn. Click on the picture below, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link.
- If I used safety eyelids, then I did not use eyelashes. The eyelashes that I used
Click on the above picture, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link. Compare prices with CVS pharmacy, Walgreens, and/or Walmart. I just used super glue to attach my eyelashes. Use a Q-tip to press the eyelashes in place without getting any of the super glue on your fingers.
- I used 1 sheet of black glitter felt and 1 sheet of white glitter felt to make the crochet Corgi eyes with/without eyelashes.
If you like to make things with glitter felt, you may like this fun multi-color glitter felt pack. Click on the picture below, or here, to go directly to the affiliate link:
If you are using safety eyelids for your crochet corgi dog eyes, you will only need the white glitter felt sheet.
Here is the free PDF download for the Crochet Corgi Dog eye diagram cut outs:
Crochet Corgi Eye Diagram Cut Outs
The pretty bow, dog collars, and name tags are purchased separately.
Helenmay Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Dog Part 1 of 4 YouTube video tutorial gives you a close-up look at the crochet corgi dog’s as well as all of the general materials:
Part 2 of 4 Crochet Corgi Dog YouTube video tutorial gets you started crocheting the dog:
Part 3 of 4 Crochet Corgi Dog YouTube video tutorial:
Part 4 of 4 Crochet Corgi Dog YouTube video tutorial
Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Puppy Dog
Here is the free PDF download for the Corgi Puppy Dog Eye Diagram
Crochet Corgi Puppy Dog Eye Diagram Cut Outs
Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Puppy Dog Part 1 Video Tutorial
2 thoughts on “Crochet Amigurumi Corgi Dog and Corgi Puppy Dog”