It is a brand new year of crochet fun for 2020! I will be working on other crochet items in between the crochet items on the following list:
- Started January 2020. The first amigurumi project for the new year is a Crochet Amigurumi Koala. Denny Campbell contacted me via Facebook and requested that I make a crochet amigurumi Koala so that she could make them as fundraisers for the real Koala’s. If you would like to find out more about the Koala’s and the protection of their habitat, here is the direct link to the Australia Koala Foundation.
- A family member requested a crochet panda, so this crochet request will be started after the Koala is completed.
- Request made by TnDancer for a Crochet French Bulldog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020.
- Request made by Caroline Struve for a Shih Tzu crochet dog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020.
- Bonus Crochet request from the year 2019 moved to the year 2020. Susie Lafferty requested a girl and boy crochet rag doll.
- Danielle Johnson contacted me via Facebook and said: “Thank you for doing this. (Designing the crochet koala’s). We finally got some rain so I hope and pray it rained in the right places. The number of Koalas that died is alarming and their habitat is burnt. It will take a long time to rebuild what was lost.
It’s still so heartbreaking to come back to my homeland after living in New Orleans and seeing this devastation.
Also prayers to the firefighters who lost their lives in the raging hell fire.
I can’t wait to make these (crochet Koalas) and donate them for raffle draws to raise money for the bushfire appeal.
Now we just need a matching Kangaroo! What do you think Helen?” I responded that I would do my best to juggle a crochet kangaroo design in, but it might be a little bit of a wait because I have a lot of commitments as you can see above. 🙂
This year I am choosing one random Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member that sends me a postcard/handmade card before 1Sept20 with a crochet design request. If you would like to find out more details, here is the direct blog link: Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member 2020.
When I finish one of the above crochet requests, I will update the above list with the date it is completed. Happy Crocheting everyone!