It is a brand new year of crochet fun for 2020! I will be working on other crochet items in between the crochet items on the following list:
This year I am choosing one random Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member that sends me a postcard/handmade card before 1Oct20 with a crochet design request. If you would like to find out more details, here is the direct blog link: Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member 2020.
- Finished January 2020. The first amigurumi project for the new year is a Crochet Amigurumi Koala. Denny Campbell contacted me via Facebook and requested that I make a crochet amigurumi Koala so that she could make them as fundraisers for the real Koala’s. If you would like to find out more about the Koala’s and the protection of their habitat, here is the direct link to the Australia Koala Foundation. My plan is to write the pattern later this year. Here is the direct blog link for my adorable crochet Koalas: Crochet Amigurumi Koala and Baby Koala
PDF written pattern crochet request for one of my YouTube video tutorials
A member or non-member can make a monetary donation for a PDF written pattern crochet request for one of my YouTube video tutorials. No refunds. Your request will go to the top of the waiting list if there is one. You will receive the completed Crochet PDF written pattern for free and will become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member (If you are not already a member.) and eligible for all member benefits. There is no guarantee for time-frame to completion, but I will give you an approximate time frame. Usually, I can complete the task within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Started Under The Sea Mystery CAL for the year 2020. You can join in at any time. My planned goal date for completion is 1May2020. I am right on schedule as of 4Mar2020.
- FINISHED 20MAR20. A family member requested a crochet panda, so this crochet request will be started after the Koala is completed. Started March 2020 with a goal of completion date by the end of March 2020. If you would like to make my Crochet Panda Bear, here is the direct link: Crochet Large Amigurumi Panda Bear.
- Request made by TnDancer for a Crochet French Bulldog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020. APR2020.
Donation to move a crochet request to the top of the list.
This monetary donation will move your crochet request to the top of my crochet waiting list. No new crochet requests are being accepted at this time, except for my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member random free crochet request giveaway. See my Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member blog post for details. If you see a crochet item on the waitlist and you would like for me to move the request to the top of the list, you can donate this amount to move it to the top of the waiting list. You will also receive a free Crochet PDF written pattern and become a Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Member and eligible for all member benefits! No refunds.
- Request made by Caroline Struve for a Shih Tzu crochet dog. Request made 9Jul19. This crochet request has been moved to the year 2020. Planned start date is JUN 2020.
- Bonus Crochet request from the year 2019 moved to the year 2020. Susie Lafferty requested a girl and boy crochet rag doll. Planned start date is AUG2020.
- Danielle Johnson contacted me via Facebook and said: “Thank you for doing this. (Designing the crochet koala’s). We finally got some rain so I hope and pray it rained in the right places. The number of Koalas that died is alarming and their habitat is burnt. It will take a long time to rebuild what was lost.
It’s still so heartbreaking to come back to my homeland after living in New Orleans and seeing this devastation.
Also prayers to the firefighters who lost their lives in the raging hell fire.
I can’t wait to make these (crochet Koalas) and donate them for raffle draws to raise money for the bushfire appeal.
Now we just need a matching Kangaroo! What do you think Helen?” I responded that I would do my best to juggle a crochet kangaroo design in, but it might be a little bit of a wait because I have a lot of commitments as you can see above. 🙂 Planned start date is OCT2020.
Wish list for the year 2020:
- Video tutorial for the invisible decrease
- Video tutorials about the different crochet pattern styles: Video tutorials, written patterns, and diagrams.
When I finish one of the above crochet requests, I will update the above list with the date it is completed. Happy Crocheting everyone! Last updated 20Mar20