Donors to my blog are now Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018
Click on the picture below, or this direct link to become a Special Donor Member:
“Donations to my blog” People who have donated to my blog are now Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018.
DONATIONS ONLY! No refunds. Please be aware that international donations are automatically taxed due to website settings, this tax will be used to offset fees and will be part of the donation.
USA and International welcome to donate (Void where prohibited, and you must understand/speak English). However, I am not responsible for lost/damaged mail. I will provide a tracking# as proof that the item was mailed (#2 below).
If you like my video tutorials and PDF written patterns, you can donate to help fund my creations and my work up until 31Dec18. If you want to add more than the minimum donation amount, you can change it before clicking on “buy it now” or “add to cart.” The better the donations throughout the year the better promotional codes I can give, and I may be able to give away more surprise giveaways during the year.
All of my current donors for the year 2018 have been upgraded, and you are now eligible for all of the following:
1. Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members for the year 2018 are eligible to receive 1 promotional code each year for 50% off anything in my Helenmay Crochet Studio Online Store!!! Just contact me through my blog to receive your promotional code. If you don’t contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
2. Also, on 31Dec18, I am going to randomly draw one of my donor’s name for a special surprise of my choice (I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail). I will pay for shipping. I will upload a YouTube video showing me pick the winning name on Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel. If I don’t hear from the winning person in 7 days, I will draw another name. If I don’t hear from that person in 7 days, I will draw another name. I will continue to draw names every 7 days until there is a winner.
Here are the pictures of my special surprise for the year 2018:
3. In addition to that, people who donate to my blog, are entitled to ANY of my available 2 free paid written patterns for the year that they donate this includes Helenmay Crochet Studio and/or Ravelry. To receive your free paid written patterns just contact me via my blog and let me know which paid written pattern (s) you would like to receive via email. If you don’t contact me before 1Jan19 the offer becomes void.
4. I will now only take special crochet requests from Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members. I cannot promise that I can get to them all, but I will try my best.
5. Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members can request charities that they would like to help with crochet, and I “may” help try to crochet for the same charity and help advertise. Again, I make no promises, but I will try my best.
6. I will continue to place the donor names on the “Gold Brick Helenmay Donor Wall.”
7. Donors can request PDF written patterns for YouTube video tutorials on a first come first served basis. I will create a waiting list, if I get more than one request.
The Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Wall will be cleared on 1Jan19 and will start new for the year 2019.
Thank you for all of your support!!! Happy Crocheting!!!
Any new changes made for Helenmay Crochet Special Donor Members will be updated here and in Helenmay Crochet Studio. Last updated 7Nov18.
I just wanted to share some of the charities that donors have indirectly helped with!
Meet “Persia” from Shepherd of the Hills Humane Society-Branson, Missouri
You have helped me sponsor “Persia,” until she can find a forever home.
Here are more details about “Persia:” Meet Persia
We also helped the Helen Woodward Animal Center here in San Diego for the Dog Surf a thon!
“Anastasia” went to the fundraiser and found a new home.
Donation made to UpReach 2018 Hay Bale In: UpReach Hay Bale In
UpReach Therapeutic Equestrian Center: Direct link for more information: UpReach Therapeutic Equestrian Charity
21 Sept 2018
The above pictures are of: “Black Beauty” the large crochet horse and “Twinkle Toes” The large crochet Unicorn. They went to the charity, Saving Horses inc. for fundraising: www.savinghorsesinc.com
The picture above of the Crochet Afghan Dog is the crochet dog that was donated to “Last Chance at Life All Breed Animal Rescue and Adoptions Thrift Store” in Oceanside, CA.
Woo Hoo!! Stephanie from It’s Crochet O’ Clock Facebook Group said: “Our first donation for #snowballexpress arrived today!!! Thank you so much Helen May Crochet!!!”
For those of you making blankets for this wonderful charity, you have plenty of time. The deadline isn’t until March 2019. My giveaway supporting the charity deadline is Feb 2019. If you would like to find out more information about the #snowballexpress blanket charity drive and my giveaway, here is the direct blog link: https://helenmaycrochet.com/…/…/hop-on-the-snowball-express/
Santana High school Cheer Event Fundraiser. Good Luck Santana High school cheerleaders at Nationals!!! You have an awesome coach!!
For #givingtuesday, a donation was made to “Brotherhood for the Fallen,” on behalf of Helenmay Crochet YouTube Channel viewers and supporters.
“ABOUT US (Brotherhood for the Fallen)
Brotherhood for the Fallen was established in March 2010. Our mission is to honorably attend the services of Fallen Officers across the United States & Canada who have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving his/her life during the performance of their duties, by providing safety for citizens.
Our goal is to attend the services to give support to the families, department, and communities, and also to provide the family with a monetary donation.”
I gave 3 bags to the charity event Kids 4 Community Bags of Hope. 8Dec18
Thank you so much for your support for my YouTube Channel and crochet blog!